103: In-Depth Bible Study with LOGOS
Welcome to In-Depth Bible Study with LOGOS. The overall goal of this course is to equip you with the skills you need to dive deep into God's Word with key tools in LOGOS. This course will also prepare you for the Advanced Exegesis course designed for those studying original languages.
This is the fourth course in the Logos Training Program for Students. If you need an overview of all the course, go here.
Approximate Time to Complete this Course: 2 Hours
Here's what we will cover:
- Using the LOGOS Factbook to study the historical context of a book of the Bible
- Removing formatting from your Bible to support reading/observation
- Quickly comparing multiple versions of a verse or passage
- Identifying how a book is outlined or divided into sections and pericopes
- Discovering important words worthy of further study
- Identifying the lemma/lexical form of a word
- Finding all occurrences of a lemma/lexical form in the NT or OT
- Exploring lexicon entries for your lemma/lexical form
- Using strategic guide sections for word study
Tips on Using the Course:
- Use the same login information each time you return
- Use the Navigation menu ☰ in the top left to track your progress
- Use the "Previous" and "Next" buttons at the bottom to move forward and backward.
*If you have any difficulties using this course, you can reach out to Chris at email@example.com.