LOGOS Essentials (101)
The overall goal of the LOGOS Essentials course is to help you acquire a minimal skill set needed to gain a high level of benefit from LOGOS. This course will prepare you for additional training courses, which will enable you to leverage the power of LOGOS for research, bible study, and ministry.
This is the second course in the Logos Training Program for Students. If you need to find the first course or want an overview of all the course, you can do so here.
Approximate Time to Complete this Course: 2 Hours
Here's what we will cover:
1) Effective Use of the LOGOS Library
3) Using the LOGOS Dashboard
4) Essential Tools for New Users
5) Tips for Creating Layouts
Tips on Using the Course:
- Use the same login information each time you return
- Use the Navigation menu ☰ in the top left to track your progress
- Use the "Previous" and "Next" buttons at the bottom to move forward and backward.
*If you have any difficulties using this course, you can reach out to Chris at email@example.com.