MCI & Disaster Response
The training course is comprised of the following sections:
- SEMS/ICS Overview (10 minutes)
- CA Medical & Health Disaster Response System (6 minutes)
- START Triage (16 minutes)
- START Triage Exercise (10 patient scenarios)
- MCI Operations (8 minutes)
- Special MCI/Disaster Situations (11 minutes)
- Course Exam (10 multiple choice questions)
Please read all of the following instructions before proceeding:
- The 'Name' you enter on the following registration page will be printed on your course completion & CE certificates.
- The course will take 60 - 90 minutes to complete. If you need to exit, please use the same name and email entered during registration when you resume.
- You must watch each of the videos and complete the exercise & exam to complete the course. Upon successful completion, a certificate will be automatically sent to your email. 1.5 BRN/EMS CEUs will be issued electronically within 14 days of course completion.
- If you experience technical issues with this online course, it is recommended that you utilize a different computer and/or browser to attempt to resolve the the issue.