Naloxone, Auto-Injector Epinephrine & Glucometer Training
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- This course covers the naloxone, epinephrine and glucometer education required for EMT personnel the first time they renew their EMT certification after July 1, 2019.
- Please enter your first and last name, current email address and certification level/number on the following page, as this information is necessary for issuing your course completion and CE certificates.
- In order to ensure the best experience, it is recommended that this course be completed on a computer rather than a mobile device.
- The course consists of 3 separate training modules, which all must be completed to obtain a course completion and CE certificate. Please note that we are in the process of transitioning the modules from self advanced slide shows to narrated video presentations. At this time, the naloxone training is the only module in this new format. The other 2 modules will be transitioned to this format as they are developed.
- The course takes approximately 90 minutes to complete. If you need to exit, please use the same name and email entered during registration when you resume. The program generated course completion certificate is not a CE certificate. CE certificate issuance instructions will be described at the completion of the course.
- If you experience technical issues with this online course, it is recommended that you utilize a different computer and/or browser to attempt to resolve the the issue.