SEC-COVID-19 Safety Plan Awareness Training
In this online course you will learn more about the COVID-19 virus and what measures are being taken to protect you from potential exposure in the workplace.
Our employees and subcontractors will receive education and training on the following:
- The health hazards of COVID-19 and the symptoms to look out for
- The incubation period and how it's transmitted
- Everyone's responsibilities for workplace safety during the pandemic
- The identification and assessment of risk factors related to the transmission of COVID-19 in the workplace
- The types of control measures the company has identified and will use to reduce the potential for exposure in the workplace
- How to report an exposure to COVID-19
- How the company will track any cases of illness with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 as a cause
- How the company will inform and manage any employees who may have been potentially exposed to a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the workplace.