What is extended enterprise training?
Extended enterprise training is any training provided to the people outside the organization, but who are affected by its activities. By adopting extended enterprise learning and development to train your partners on the “ins and outs” of your organization, you can capitalize on all your company’s relationships and in the process, benefit all the parties involved.
How does that work in real life? Product education is a good example. Companies that provide medical supplies and equipments may want to train not only their staff, but also their clients on how to use the devices. This practice increases customer satisfaction, reduces the number of returned/refunded products and customer support queries. It’s a win-win for both the organization and the client.
Why use an LMS for enterprise training
Why take your extended enterprise training online? There are many reasons for this. The main reason, however, is that it pays off. It is the easiest, most cost-effective and practical way to set up a training. There’s no need to send people in to train your clients, they can do that by themselves by following the online training sessions. You can also assess their knowledge with online tests that are graded automatically. Instead of spending time and money training your stakeholders, focus on product development and on the improvement of your training materials.
Enterprise training and Easy LMS
Easy LMS, as the name says, it’s a user friendly, no-hassle learning management system that enables you to create, share and analyze content with your stakeholders in a simple and effective way. It makes it possible to:
- Organize and give access to your learning content all in one place: with Academy, all your learning content (courses and tests) appears in one place for your learners.
- Customize your learning environment: Use your logo, background image, fonts and colors, designing your learning environment to match your brand. And do that without spending too much money on a custom solution. Read more about white labeling.
- Login with SSO: If you already use single sign on (SSO) for your company’s clients and suppliers, they can use the same login credentials to access your company’s learning portal.
- Set up integrations with 3rd party tools: Integrate with your company’s CRM in order to send and receive user information and test results. Read more aboutour LMS integrations.
- View and track real time progress per user: View and filter your results by email, course or exam title and export the selection into an Excel file. It’s also possible to analyze the results per group.
- Set up multiple admins: Add multiple administrators to your account, so different members of your team can share responsibility for the training.
More articles that might interest you
Compliance, accreditation and certification training
Working in an industry with heavy regulations? You know your colleagues don't like mandatory training. But everybody knows it's part of the job. So why don't you make it less dull and more engaging? With our learning management system you'll yield higher completion rates and can easily track progress.
Online employee and staff training
If you're responsible for the employee training of your organisation you know how time consuming and cumbersome this can be. Also, don't tell your organization's managers, who don't like their teams to leave their normal work, to sit in a classroom for some old fashioned learning.
LMS for schools
So, you're looking for an online learning management system (LMS) for schools and students? Now that e-learning is ever increasing in popularity every school needs a learning management system to facilitate this. With an online LMS your students can study in their own time and at their own pace. And a learning management system can help track the progress and report results of your students in one place.
An LMS for schools should facilitate teachers with the option to create engaging lessons combining text, video, images, practice questions and real tests and exams.