Summer Internship 2021: PHP developer
Our last Summer Internships were amazing successes! For more than eight weeks, a few young developers became part of our team and focused on a smarter setup of our LMS.
In cooperation with the rowing club Proteus Eretes, we are offering another Summer Internship. Do you want to be a part of our team this summer? Please apply! Keep calm and be proud.
Who are we looking for?
You’re already able to develop a bit. You develop in your spare time, for a committee of your university, or during your weekend job at an IT company. You get excited when you can create simple user-friendly solutions for complex software problems.
What are you going to do?
You’ll work in a team with our senior front- and back-end developers on various features of our product. You’ll learn more about:
- Test driven development.
- Creating unit and functional tests.
- Working with different design patterns, like MVC and Events/Controllers.
- Working with the Yii-framework and React.
- Continuous deployment.
- VM, Jenkins, GitHub, codeception, PhpStorm, and so on.
- Working in a multidisciplinary team.
A senior developer will coach you during the summer internship. He or she will check your action plan before you start working on a new feature, answer your questions, and code review your work. The senior developer’s feedback will help you to advance your code.
What can you expect from us?
- An open and informal team of young and experienced colleagues.
- A strong focus on quality and craftsmanship.
- We thrive on challenging complex projects and like to alternate smart and focused work with fun stuff, like a playing Fifa or barbecuing.
- We like to grow. We'll challenge you to get out of your comfort zone so you can learn new things and develop your skills.
- Extensive guidance. A senior developer will be your coach during the summer internship.
"Because we are focussing on one product, you can collect in dept knowledge about the application, but also techniques. Besides that we can try some new frameworks."
Joan Belder, developer Easy LMS
Do you want to join our team this summer, and enhance your knowledge and skills? Please apply by sending an email and your resume to Caroline at email@example.com. Do you want more information before you decide? Then Caroline is your woman too. You can email her at the same email address or call her on 015-256 82 62.